THE brother of chemical attack fugitive Abdul Ezedi urged him to give himself up tonight.
Distraught Hassan Ezedi, 21, spoke after riot squad police officers in hazmat suits raided his East London home at 2am looking for his 35-year-old brother.
Ezedi also tried to run over the mum in his car.
Hassan said: “If I knew where he was, I’d turn him in for what he did.
“I don’t know if he’s alive or where he is now.
READ MORE ON CLAPHAM ATTACK
“I saw him briefly last week.
“He wasn’t living with me.
“He was in Newcastle.”
Police said the 31-year-old mum, known to Ezedi, suffered life-changing injuries in Wednesday night’s attack and was “very poorly” in hospital.
Most read in News
Her daughters, aged three and eight, also sustained burns and remained in hospital, though their condition was improving and doctors said their injuries will not be life-affecting.
Three women who suffered burns as they tended the victims have all been discharged from hospital.
Five police officers who also suffered minor injuries returned to duty today.
Afghan asylum-seeker and convicted sex offender Ezedi suffered serious injuries to his right eye and face after travelling 291 miles from his home in Newcastle to allegedly carry out the attack.
He was still at large earlier tonight as a nationwide search and all-ports alert continued in one of Britain’s biggest manhunts for years.
Ezedi was last seen on CCTV at King’s Cross station, central London, where he boarded a southbound Victoria Line Tube before vanishing.
That was 90 minutes after the attack.
Early today, at least a dozen cops wearing gas masks, blue chemical suits and carrying shields stormed the YMCA-run hostel in Leyton, East London, where Hassan lives.
Another resident there, 20-year-old Kami Bowden, said: “It was scary because the police had Tasers in their hands.
“They were shouting quite loudly.
“We could hear them smacking on my door.
“Quite frankly I was crapping myself.
“They told me to walk backwards out of the room with my hands on my head.
“They took us to the other side of the road and said it wasn’t safe to be in the premises.”
Police carried out another overnight raid in the capital and three more in Newcastle.
Met commander Jon Savell said: “Two empty containers with corrosive warnings on the label were found at an address in Newcastle.
“Forensic tests are currently ongoing to see if the containers held the substance used in the attack in Clapham.”
It fuels suspicion that Ezedi deliberately planned the chemical attack, pouring the contents of an alkaline fluid such as oven cleaner into two metal silver flasks found at the scene.
The woman he allegedly targeted had been living with her girls in a Clapham hotel for the past fortnight.
It was thought she was in hiding from Ezedi.
Commander Savell appealed for Ezedi to give himself up and get medical help.
READ MORE SUN STORIES
He urged anyone who sees him not to approach him and to call 999.
- ADDITIONAL REPORTING: Robin Perrie, Joseph Hadden and Julia Atherley